My Ebay Cents My Ebay Cents

Monday, March 16, 2009

eBay Research Tools

I'm often asked what sells good. Well, of course if everyone knew what the "hot" items were everyone would be selling them. But there is one company, I would highly recommend.
You can research any item on eBay within the last 14 days for FREE (up to 2 years on paid subscription). You will also receive a easy-to-read report on the best time to sell your item, the best listing duration to list your item, key words to use and more. I love this company! You can also upgrade your account too for more features, but even what is FREE is very helpful!
It's even fun just to play around with it and see what is selling and for how much!
Or you can do research on a item you have no idea where start the bid out at.
Know when to sell on eBay
It's a great way to research something before you spend too much!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Theme by Mod Melon
Fleur De Lis Graphic Graphics Factory