My Ebay Cents My Ebay Cents

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Coupon's sell great on eBay


Do you want to start selling on eBay, but not quite sure what to sell? If, you have the time you can make a steady income clipping coupons. What the buyer is paying you for is your time to find, sort, list and send the coupons. Many stay-at-home mom's have been able to work from home by just doing this.

You can find coupon inserts in your local newspaper every Sunday. I would recommend either asking your friends and family for their unused inserts or buy newspapers in bulk the day after from your local convenient store. You can usually buy them for 1/2 off on Monday. I would recommend starting with a minimum of 20 papers. Sell them in quantities of 10 or 20 (that part is up to you and what works for you).


Go do some research on eBay you will be surprised. I do have some more tips if you are interested in starting a coupon business on eBay. Just comment me and give me your email address and I can email them to you.

3 comments:

  1. I would love more information on selling coupons on ebay. teamgracy@google.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great idea. I have coupons that I would not use. I might try to pass them on through ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also like more information on selling coupons. I only use a few out of each paper. Thanks.

    denyann22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Theme by Mod Melon
Fleur De Lis Graphic Graphics Factory