My Ebay Cents My Ebay Cents

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Plant YOUR seed...

I've always been a person to write down goals. The truth of it is, if you wanna be successful at anything you need to set goals. I like to think of it as planting a seed. You have a seed (idea) and when you plant it (set your goal) and begin to water and care for it (working your eBay business) you reap the benefits of beautiful flower (money in your pocket). Here's some of my personal goals I have for myself. I continue to meet and surpass my goals one step at a time and so will you! Remember your actions will follow your thoughts. Feed your mind with thoughts of hope and success!

  • Make $100 on eBay per week.
  • Make $100 on eBay on every Saturday & Sunday.
  • Make $1500 on eBay per month month.
  • Make $100 on eBay per day.
  • Make $200 on eBay on every Saturday & Sunday.
  • Make $4000 on eBay per month.
  • Make $200 on eBay per day.
  • Make $400 on eBay on every Saturday & Sunday.
  • Make $8000 on eBay per month.
  • Make$1000 on eBay per day!!!!

Enjoy your eBay journey. Learn to become a pack horse, not a race horse! It doesn't matter how long it takes you to the finish line. All that matters is if you make it over!

1 comment:

 
Blog Theme by Mod Melon
Fleur De Lis Graphic Graphics Factory