My Ebay Cents My Ebay Cents

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pampered Chef Sells Spicy Hot on eBay


I know most of us have gone to a Pampered Chef party and purchased something. Not only to support your friend who invited you to the party, but also try some new kind of gadget (I'm a nut for gadgets). After about 6 months we realize we really don't use that fancy apple peeler or that food chopper we just couldn't live without. Well, the good news is Pampered Chef sells wonderful on eBay. Last week I sold one of those fancy food choppers, I just couldn't live without. I originally paid $29. I used it a few times and then sold it for over $20 used : ) I love eBay! Also you can look in second hand stores for Pampered Chef. You will normally only pay a couple dollars for each item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Theme by Mod Melon
Fleur De Lis Graphic Graphics Factory